Before You Shop
Amanda’s tips to consider before shopping for your wedding gown
- Start shopping early! Gowns can take 6-8 months to arrive so make sure to allow plenty of time.
- Shop with a supportive team and try to limit the number of guests to as few as possible and invite the people whose opinion you value the most. Too many opinions can be overwhelming for a bride!
- Bring pictures of gowns you love to your appointment and anything that you want to incorporate into your look.
- Your consultant will help you in and out of the gowns so be sure to wear undergarments that you feel comfortable in.
- Avoid heavy make-up and spray tans before an appointment to keep our gowns clean!
- Know your budget and keep in mind that almost all gowns require alterations.
- Try on several silhouettes and let the consultant make recommendations for you!
- Ask questions and let your consultant know what you like and don’t like about gowns you try on!
- Lastly, have fun and enjoy the special experience of finding your dream gown!